Thank you to Trammell Crow Company and Elevate Orlando. This renovation would not be possible without the financial support of Trammell Crow Company and Elevate Orlando!
Volunteers Needed to Help with the Following Activities:
• Trojan Market Shelving, Closet Organizers
• Outdoor Agriculture Area near the Bus Loop Clean-up, Pruning of Plants and Greenhouse Tidy-up, Plant Shelving
• Trojan Market Overflow of Items in the Media Center Back Closet Area (Shelving and Organizers)
• Paint the inside of both Guard shacks (front of the school and in the bus loop)
• Concessions stands sliding windows repainted
• Baseball/Softball dugouts need to be repainted
Learn more in the flyer below!LEARN MORE
Click on the link below to complete the OCPS Volunteer Eligibility Statement by December 6th.
Complete the required background check by December 6.
CREW Orlando is a 501(c)6, not-for-profit professional organization that relies on the integrity of the commercial real estate professionals who attend and benefit from our events to meet their commitments. By registering for this event you are indicating you will pay the required fees. Fees are nonrefundable but are transferrable by contacting email@example.com. Some exclusions apply. Learn more on CREW Orlando's Event Policy page.
Evans High School
4949 Silver Star Rd
Orlando, FL 32808
As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier networking business organization, CREW Orlando is dedicated to advancing the success of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network’s membership of more than 13,500 professionals in over 75 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines.